looting

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Vecna's uncle Bill, Jan 9, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. Vecna's uncle Bill

Vecna's uncle Bill Crackwhore from Mars

I'm running into what I *think* is some strange behaviour involving looting. I click on the dead body but nothing happens ... I'm using the 5.5 Mod pack ... should the loot screen ALWAYS come up no matter if the dead foe has something on them or not ?? ( I would think so )

2. Emirkol the Chaotic

Emirkol the Chaotic Proud Polytheist

When you click on the body, does it get outlined in blue? If not, sounds like you have the looting bug.

3. rossik

rossik Member

hi guys!
    im new here.

just got the game a couple of days agoe, but i've already read about the patchs and stuff..

i got the same looting problem! i can loot after the bodies desapier, like when you rest for a long time and come back and the bodeis are gone, lefting just the loot.

the thing is, i dont have so much safe place to get resting, wainting the bodies turn to dust :p

have instaled the last c8 MOd, but still got nothing.
    when i open the menu for choosing either ToEE or the C8, if i choose c8 t doesn load, and got the "no response" thing.

so, thing are:

-have instaled the game, pacth 2 and mod pack 5.5.0 beta, but still cant resolve the looting thing (oh, and i already have the microsoft framework 2.0 thing)

please guys, help!:xeyes:

4. Emirkol the Chaotic

Make sure you install Patch 1 AND Patch 2.

5. rossik

rossik Member

oh, ok...i thought i had read that patch 2 had all the patch 1 things inside ^^
    shall try that tomorrow, thanks!

6. Emirkol the Chaotic

Yeah, it DOES and it DOESN'T...

There were a few items in Patch 1 that didn't (I guess) transfer over or didn't work quite right in Patch 2. The Co8 recommended both patches to minimize problems/bugs/etc.

Our Host!