Livonyia's 1.5.1 mod, please?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by 0rion79, Apr 30, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

If you're an old, slow fart like me it's hard to keep up sometimes. I check the forum on a regular basis and with all tips and help i've received I'm almost dangerous. I can actually do zip files now without screwing it up. If I can keep up anybody can. Hell, I might actually learn how to play this game well someday.
    I noticed GameBanshee.com doesn't list any of the mods anymore like they use to. No Atari or nothing. The faq and walkthrough stuff is still there. Not enough hits or interest or what? I got the link to co8 from there and I like their walkthrough and maps. Is there a decline in interest for the game. I see a lot of new names in the forum so somebody knows something. So what's up?

2. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

orion has a point... and asimpkins was right to defend him.

anyways, thanks to Gaear post I knew which four files to download.

I then extracted them all into a temp directories and gave it the correct structure where simply extracting the whole archive into the TOEE directory would result in a successfull install.
    And then created a new archive with it. I call it, liviona's patch version 1.5.1!

I'd upload it, but I don't know where to.

PS. It took me two minutes... and I never even dealt with Liviona's patches before (last time I played there was only co8 v3.0.3 beta). His suggestion of a single archive is more then reasonable.

PS 2. Do I need any of the old co8 patches? Or do i just install v2 official patch with the latest liviona's patch?

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  3. Livonya

Livonya Established Member

4. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

thank you. you are too kind. :)

5. ldonyo

ldonyo Member

I'm going to install it, just in case I missed any of the Quick Fixes! ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!