Livonya's Beta 1.5 Mod.zip

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Livonya, Apr 23, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregebowman

gregebowman Member

Ok, which guide is that? I know that Lord PLotho (?) has a guide out, but I haven't been able to look at it yet. Where is the best place to find that guide also?

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

My guide is a word doc in my mod, if you have installed my mod then it will be in the Atari/Temple of EE folder. It gets updated with every patch so you should have at least 2 of them in there, just read the newest one (they are numbered).

3. Borsook

Borsook Established Member

Maybe someone knows:
    * Adjusted many skill check requirements
    Does it by any chance means that Liv raised the requirements for dialogue options necessary for many a quest in Hommlet?

PS. When I played first Liv mod I remember some children running around, now I playing it with all the drifter fixes plus allyx's protos and I don't see the children... Is this normal?

4. PharaunMizzrym

PharaunMizzrym Member

This is not normal. Did you turned the auto-save off as you should. And you might trying clearing the map cache (only the files not the folders). Hope that helps.

And yes, she did raise the requirements so now Eagle's Splendor and Inspire Competence are quite useful.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2005
  5. Borsook

Yes, turned it off and cleared the cache... Though I'm having strange problems (I reinstalled yesterday, before I had one NPC missing).

How can I revert those requirements? I don't have the access to those spells at the moment and can't finish a lot of quests because of that.

6. gregebowman

gregebowman Member

I have a question regarding that map cache. I emptied out the maps that were visible, but no one has mentioned what to do with the maps that were in the folders. Do I need to delete those also?

7. PharaunMizzrym

PharaunMizzrym Member

The folders and THE files inside are needed. DON'T delete them.

8. Borsook

Which is in Liv's readme.

PS. On different note: I noticed that female children added by Liv have breasts and on one load their were, sorta paired together with the boys, standing very close and rocking... :D

9. gregebowman

gregebowman Member

OK, thanks. I was going by Ted's read me file, but again, there was no mention about the files inside the folders.

10. Adoniis

Adoniis Member

They are just normal models, shrunken down in size. The rocking... I would assume is two things, one: an accident, two: a perverted mind :pelvicthr

11. Shiningted

Can't it be both?

12. Borsook

Yeah, I know. I wasn't implying any "will" on liv's part, It just made me laugh.

13. Borsook

I just got the giant's head but instead of an icon it looks like a mouse cursor... is this normal?

14. Shiningted

That means the icon is missing.

It got changed somewhere for a new one of Cujo's (Liv just used a helmet) so u must have the protos.tab with the change but not Cujo's icons. What patches have u got?

15. Deadman

Deadman Member

Mine did the same thing. I have Atari one and two, CO8 3.0.4, Livonya's 1.5.1, and your 1.0 and 1.04 patch.

The blacksmith accepted it as a giant's head and it went away, so I didn't worry about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!