Live Stream of TOEE

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by VicOzzy, May 28, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. VicOzzy

VicOzzy Member

Dear friends and fellow addicted gamers,

I recently rediscovered TOEE and just found out this incredible modpack (good work guys).

I'll be livestreaming my gameplays throughout some afternoons (GMT +00) at the link below if any of you would like to participate and send some tips on my way ;)

Come Tuesday (tomorrow) 2pm and help me create a new party!!!

http://pt.twitch.tv/seyfertgaming

Seyfert Gaming is a small community of gamers from Portugal.
    If you would like, join us in our TeamSpeak whenever i'm streaming.
    http://seyfert.com.pt/index.php

2. VicOzzy

VicOzzy Member

Changing streaming time to 2.30pm

sorry for the inconvenience...

Also, please let me know which time would you guys prefer for the streaming?

cheers,
    vic

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Sounds cool. :thumbsup:

4. VicOzzy

VicOzzy Member

UPDATE

Mornin' fellas!
    Let me tell you what occurred yesterday during the livestream:

We were decided to create a Chaotic Evil party, so we proceeded to create a Fighter, Cleric, Druid, Wizard and Rogue, all together banded in joyful adventure, just looking to have some fun... killing people, destroying property, and looting everything....

So, it was only natural that we should eat that annoying Kent child that greets us upon our arrival. I must say he was delicious and made ourselves known as The Butchers of Hommlet.
    Arriving at the Inn after that small event was quite awesome! Everyone attacked us, and were the party not just level 1, we would have feasted on their corpses, and then some more, if you know what i mean.... but we were slayed and had to roll back to a save previous to killing the child =(

What's been done so far:
    - killed the spiders on deklo grove (challenged by Zooninator to see if i could kill a single spider with this party, well, I GOT 2 SPIDERS THERE DIDN'T I?)
    - found Rannos (part of Chatic Evil storyline) and proceeded to clear the first floor of the Moathouse

And i guess that was about it, we spent most of the time walking around and plotting scenes of the utmost massacre, you know, the kind of stuff Chaotic Evil children dream about, singing war chants around fireplaces and such...

Thank you all for watching!

Check back on the stream channel from time to time, i usually stream TOEE during afternoons or late at night. Other streamers there too, since we are a gaming community we play the most varied styles.
    http://pt.twitch.tv/seyfertgaming
    Also join us on TeamSpeak if you want to participate beyond the chat =)

Untill next time, slay on and level up properly!

5. VicOzzy

VicOzzy Member

Dear gamers, Lords of Kobol, minions of the Dark Lord, and Guardians of the Light

I'll be streaming another gameplay this afternoon! Join me if you'd like =)

Cheers,
    vic

Our Host!