Lagg

Discussion in 'Negative Energy Plane' started by Mereinid, Sep 26, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. Mereinid

Mereinid Member

Greetings all.. I posted a note last night, and given the hour of the post where I am, I failed to see where i posted the thread. So I am creating a new post of the same question.

I am getting big time almost frame by frame lagg in ToEE. Mostly when the wrord ballons go ff and or there are spell being cast. I am just now to the Old Run Down bandit base to the east of Hommlet. As I mentioned last night my rig should not be anywhere close to lagging with this game. I run QIII, EQ, Morrowind, & Dungeon Seige right up to the hilt with my setting goinf best picture. I get no lagg. Even with the my vid card settings set to best performance on 3D, and Open GL I get frame by frame rate action.

PC specs are as follows.

Soyo Dragon P4 845PE Motherboard
    P4 2.0Gig 533fsb
    512 DDR ram 2100
    Nvidia G-Force-4 128DDR ( drivers 45.23)
    CL Audigy X-Gamer Sound Card.
    DX9.0b

I think that is all you may need, if you require more infor please leave a post as to what else I need to post.

I hope you can help me with this. ToEE is something I have been waiting to play since I played the Table-top version some odd 20 years ago.

P.S. Also can anyone tell me how the hell to change my little QuestionMark prortrait?

2. Kentamanos

Kentamanos Member

This probably isn't the best place to ask this question. This forum is for guys and gals trying to modify the game (fix bugs, add new content etc.).

You should probably post your question to The Official Atari Forum. It seems more relevant to what you need.

That said, do a search on there about potentially disabling the SecureROM stuff, as that seems to kill some peoples' performance.

As far as changing your avatar on this board, click on the "user cp" (control panel) up at the top. It's under there somewhere...

Hope it helps,
    Kentamanos

Our Host!