Keep it up

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by andysks, May 14, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. andysks

andysks Member

I wanna say big thanks to the Circle of Eight group for continuing this game with great mods and new content.What makes this game awesome in my opinion is the turn base combat which i found in no other d&d video game( i hate when i have to pause to give some commands). The only one close to this combat is Neverwinter Nights ,but there you are solo with one more person.
    So seeing that the group is very active and giving updates frequently,i wanted to ask if anything has been said or is it planned ,that we go further from 20 level,to the epic side of d&d.How cool would that be ?Is it possible to make ?I mean since it is already been made from the original 10 to go to 20...
    Sorry if my english is not perfect :D,keep the good job.Cheers !

2. sonofliberty

sonofliberty Established Member

Absolutely seconded. I am constantly amazed by the amount and quality of work you guys have put in to this game. Personally, I would love to see it expanded. In the PnP days, this module led to others like "Against The Giants", and "Queen of The Demon Web Pits" among others. That was one of my all time favorite campaigns back in the day. I know I am dating myself, but I started playing back in 78.

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Thanks guys.

Level 20 is as far as we can go, unfortunately. Troika actually built the engine to accommodate up to level 20. Mostly we just enabled stuff to let it happen.

Our Host!