Item looting question

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by HeJason, Aug 3, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. HeJason

HeJason JK2 Deity

Why cant we loot items from enlarged beings, like IUZ, Cuthbert, and giants for example? Is there something that we could edit to make these items visible so we can loot them even if they are too large to be wielded (we could wield them while we are enlarged couldnt we) This is just something I have wondered about.

2. Gehennis

Gehennis Established Member

In TOEE giants almost always attack with wooden clubs- not really something worth looting. As for the avatars think about it- if you're fighting these avatars your alignment would be opposite theirs so most likely any weapon they have you couldn't use...

3. BenWH

BenWH BGPHughes

You can get a hill giant stone from one of the giants on level 4, once he has thrown it. It is one of my favourite throwing items, though it seems to be only single use. You can only use it when enlarged.

4. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Most of those kinds of items are flagged to not be lootable or displayed in inventory. So yes, we could edit their protos, but they've been that way since vanilla.

5. Legless

Legless Established Member

If you defeat the IUZ avatars you can get their robes of the greater temple, not much use I know, but if you wanted your whole party to wear them this is where you would get 4 of them from.

Our Host!