Is Rabbit Hole gone/borked/moved/etc?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Ausdoerrt, Jul 5, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

7.3.1 NC. What happened to it? Using various items, I've pushed my skills as high as 30 search and 19 spot, and the entrance is still not showing up where it's supposed to be. :thumbsdow

So am I missing something and the location was moved, is my game borked and everyone else is finding it fine, or is it a known 7.3.1 bug?

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Bug fixed in the very latest add-on - you will need to redownload it.

3. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

Got it, thanks.

4. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

7.3.2, and I'm still not getting the Rabbit Hole panel to show up. Search 31, Spot 20, True Seeing on if that matters.

The other bugs (like hextorite priest) got fixed though, so I'm certain that the update installed properly.

5. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Sadly it looks like the panel is one of those things that won't appear without a new game (like the shopmap clothing chests). On top of that, you'll also need a once-more updated daynight.nxd file from me, but rather than me issuing a new patch every day, why don't you just teleport yourself there with the following console code. This won't have any adverse affects, but you will have to use it every time you want to go there:
    Code:
    from t import *
    tp(5142,387,379)
    I'll do a new patch in a few days after some more of these issues have shaken out.

6. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

Well, of course you don't have to patch it every day, just put it on a "to do" list or something :D

So new game it is, huh. Well, not like there's anything useful there anyway :p Thanks for the teleport coordinates btw.

Our Host!