Howdy, peeps!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dhoom, Aug 7, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Dhoom

Dhoom BIG Troll Berserker

I'm back, for good, now. :D

Iraq was fun, didn't get a T-Shirt though. No gifts for anyone, sorry. :mrhappy:

Still in one piece.

People still modding ToEE? I imagine I'm woefully behind in my python skills now...

EDIT::

Oh, in case you're wondering, I went back to Iraq due to my new job as an IC for Blackwater Security Services. :) Just couldn't stay away after getting out of the Army. <grin>

Last edited: Aug 7, 2005
  2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Hey Dhoom,

Some of us may remember you (I recognize the name), but you'll probably find there aren't too many familiar faces. Maybe just Morpheus from your day now. Not to worry though, ToEE is enjoying a rather favorable revival under the leadership of a new generation of modders here, and a number of great strides have been made. Have a stroll through the forums and you'll see what I mean.

Welcome back!

p/s - Make your way to the modding forum and jump right back in. No doubt you'll find your niche like everyone else has. :thumbsup:

edit: Exitium's still here too, though he now goes by "Sol Invictus."

Last edited: Aug 7, 2005
  3. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

It's good that you're back, especially in one piece. Most folks wouldn't risk their lives for a million bucks, and you & your buds did (...and many still do) it every day for a whole lot less than that. This seem so inadequate, but...

Thanks for the effort(s)!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

4. Agetian

Agetian Attorney General Administrator

Hey Dhoom, really nice to hear you're back! I was about to post a thread here asking "Hey, where's at least someone from the old crew??" and then I saw your post!! I'm glad you made it in one piece, welcome back to the Circle of Eight! :D

I really miss the old crew (zhuge, moebius2778, Phalzyr, and others), but they seem to be gone without trace... :(

People are still modding ToEE, and the ToEE modding scene kind of got the second wind since the release of Livonya's Mod. There are some new mods available, as well as a new multi-purpose editor (the ToEE World Builder) - you may want to check it all out!

Welcome back again!
    - Agetian

5. Dhoom

Back.. again... for longer, this time. :D

Is there a mailing list or something (Weekly/monthly newsletter) that goes out? Something to drop in my mailbox once a week or so would be great, if I get caught up in real life, I need reminders sometimes to have fun. ;)

Anyway... I'm looking at offering my woefully out-of-date modding skills to the KotB team, as soon as I get caught up with their efforts and try out the starter pack mod.

6. Agetian

Agetian Attorney General Administrator

Welcome back again, Dhoom! :D

I hope you enjoy your stay! I'm sure your modding skills will come in handy to the KotB team, feel free to ask any questions. If you need some info on the latest mod breakthroughs, PM me and I'll provide you with the necessary info to get you started.

- Agetian

7. Dhoom

lol.. I'm quite sure my modding skills are woefully out of date... ;)

But, yes... anything (and everything) you can send me to help me get up to speed would be great :)

fire it off to: dhoom@cox.net

Thanks!

8. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Dhoom . . . revered creator of the original Masterwork items hack . . . in da house once gain. Welcome back!

Did you bring Nomad, Phalzyr, and Zhuge with you by any chance? ;)

Our Host!