help !

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by zackchill, Aug 20, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. zackchill

zackchill Member

can someone tell me where is captain asaph ? i've looking for a day

and also how to access hickory branch... i've to brother smith and ariakas but they dont ever mention about it

2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

All new content except the Arena of Heroes and Welkwood Bog have been moved to after the Temple, you will find invitations to the new content on the board near where you first enter Verbobonc.

For a more detailed answer I recommend using the search feature at the top of the page between "new posts" and "quick links".

And welcome to the forum zackchill!

3. zackchill

zackchill Member

yes i've reach verbobonc and got message when check board.. but the message tell me that i should see captain asaph.. i just know where he is... ive search w-bog and in the verbobonc

4. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Captain Asaph never tells you to come see him. Are you sure it's not Abiram? If so, he says specifically "Your presence is requested at the desk of Captain Abiram in City Hall at your ealiest convenience."

5. zackchill

zackchill Member

its a mentioned quest : season of the witch

you've detected something a miss in moathouse once again, captain asaph migth want you to investigate..

i've come to moat house.. there is nothing there except couple undead and hulk like (big,green and ugly) undead....i've killed them all..nothing happens

6. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

And you have checked all the rooms in the moat house, including below ground?

7. zackchill

zackchill Member

yes, i even meet a wizard in map i've found in moath house... but the quest keep at "mentioned" that why i think i shoul meet these captain asaph

8. zackchill

zackchill Member

its done... no need to captain... just read the board again and the quest completed thx all

Buffed Rabbit likes this.
  9. Buffed Rabbit

Buffed Rabbit Established Member

I was searching for this one as well. Thanks Zack.

Our Host!