help finding Verbobonc - may contain spoiler

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by tommy1017, Nov 25, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. VentilatorOfDoom

VentilatorOfDoom Member

where can I download 5.5.0? And hotfixes for it if there were any?

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

5.5.0 can be found at ModDB with the other modpacks. Just follow the link in the downloads forum and click 'downloads' on the ModDB page. I think we've got everything back to 5.0.0 there.

There were no patches for 5.5.0.

3. Gregorovitch

Gregorovitch Member

Aha - I'm playimg the latest mod, 5.7.2 Beta, and I've just beeen worrying why I can't see Verbobonc on my map list after returning to Nunc from my first big expedition into the temple.

From this and looking more closely at the sticky thread it seems Verbobonc has been removed from 5.7.x and will return in 2.0 guise in forthcomming 5.8.x 'NC' release. Is this about the size of it?

If 5.8.x 'NC' is out 25 April and I haven't finished this game by then can I install it and continue with my curren game or would I need to start a new game?

4. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Verbobonc will not be in 5.8 NC, but we're hopeful that it will be ready for 5.9 NC in August.

Unfortunately you can't continue saved games from one module to the next. You will have to start new.

Our Host!