Having trouble with the Nulb Ambush

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by cezmail, Oct 3, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. cezmail

cezmail Gorboth's Rider

I already did a search and could not find anything, so here be my delimma.

I may have botched this and so am SOL, but here goes. I have bought the house, got the heads up by the guy who sells you the house(I am at work, so do not have the name handy) and am over 6th level so was wanting Rannos and his sweet love slaves to show up for the battle. I got it to work, but had a CTD and so had to go back to my save right outside the house. Since then they have not shown up after over 50 tries of entering the house, exiting, and repeat. I also tried to travel to other areas, towns, and rest inbetween to see if somehow the time of day would help. I even reloaded and started again to see if somehow I was not doing the trigger for it.

So is there a console command to get them to show up or something else? I have played the game very often and the ambush shows up after just a few entries into the house usually. It may be that the screwed up game set me into fricken no play zone, and if so, then so be it. But I was really looking forward to their goodies and taking on the assassin, and that mission is still mixed up. I actually like the extra challenge of his being their to keep me on my toes.

Any helpful hints, pointers to a thread with the info, and just commiserations would be appreciated.

2. cezmail

cezmail Gorboth's Rider

Well I am not sure what I may of done of if the gaming gods decided to smile on me, but when I got home and restarted my last save for one last try at the ambush, the idjits all showed up.

So all is right for now and thanks for those who at least viewed the thread. Now on with the rest of the show folks. :)

3. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

Anytime you get a CTD, restart. It clears most everything. Luckily you don't have to use it that often with ToEE.

Our Host!