Hate thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mooses, Feb 21, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. mooses

mooses Member

This thread has been created so that people can discuss what they hate. there are only 3 rules.
    1) It has to be about what you or other people hate
    2) You can also talk about and give opinions about what other people have posted. When doing so please be as blunt as possible.
    3) King Kickass Must be amused.

King Kickass

Attached Files:

2. mooses

mooses Member

I shall start things off. One of the MANY things I hate is when people say "say that again!". i.e.
    me. "You ass hole"
    other person. "SAY THAT AGAIN!!!".
    it makes me so mad. So here's what to do, and what the outcome will MOST likely be in that scenario.
    me. "You ass hole"
    other person. "SAY THAT AGAIN!!!"
    me. "MAKE ME!!!"
    other person. "what?"
    me. "what?"
    after you say what, just slowly walk away and dont turn back.
    In that scenario no one expects "make me" because it makes no scence in it, however grammatically speaking it sounds like it does. boosh.

3. whatsername74

whatsername74 The Poison Woman

I hate birds chirping in the morning when I'm trying to sleep.

I hate that little moment of panic when you think you lost your phone but it's right in your pocket.

I hate people who don't tip at least five dollars or fifteen percent (whichever is greater).

I hate Randy Orton. And Howard Stern. (Oh I said it.)

I have no patience for stupid bullshit.

I hate people that harass cashiers and other help for the sadistic pleasure in knowing that the poor guy will lose his job unless he kisses their ass.

I could go on all day.

4. mooses

mooses Member

I agree with all of it, but I agree with the tips and abuse parts the most. If some punk a** son of a b**** **** ** a** d**** *** little **** ant ***** **** *** talked trash, I would loose my job.
    I would be like

Attached Files:

5. whatsername74

whatsername74 The Poison Woman

As a waitress I have to put up with it all the time. Hungry old people are the worst.

6. mooses

mooses Member

In nomine patri, Et fili, Et spectrus Sanctum. I feel sorry for you.
    Next time an old person is being a douch bag, try saying
    you: "Hey, Whats the difference between you, and a coffin?"
    old person: "What?"
    you: "Both will be in the ground soon."

7. Emirkol the Chaotic

Emirkol the Chaotic Proud Polytheist

'Cause once just wasn't good enough... :evilgrin:

King KickAss and his aviation enthusiast, T-Rex friend. :poke:

8. mooses

mooses Member

You just hate King Kickass because without cheating, or useing the consule in anyway he 1 maned the Balor Guardian.

9. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

I love little birds chirping in the morning telling me the world doesn't care about the insanity that happened last night.

I love the relief I feel when I realize didn't lose that stupid phone.

I ALWAYS tip at least $5, even for a cup of coffee, if they took my order at the table and brought it to me. Otherwise 20%. If I didn't like the service, I don't go back.

I don't care about any kind of media personality unless they are interesting with the sound turned off.

Patience with stupid bullshit is the most useful trait to develop. It's how wars are won, empires are brought down and wretched lives are improved. I know, I've been teaching for 22 years. One of the best rewards is to see someone who's gotten their life under control.

I was a checker in a grocery store for 3 1/2 years while I was in graduate school. Smiling and being helpful in the face of abuse from some self-important little turd gave me an enormous boost to my self-esteem. I was poor and graduate school was HARD.

Not only do I show respect for service personnel, I truly respect them. If you are on a date, and they are rude to the waiter, get out of the relationship.

Now for something I hate:

You can't teach stupid. They already think they are smart.

10. mooses

mooses Member

Lol I did mak a "love thread" never mind, i deleted it. not that many posts.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  11. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Hear hear! I feel dreadfully self-conscious and ashamed if a server gets stiffed by a party I'm a member of, even if, as 82 says, they weren't the greatest server. (Not being the greatest server might amount to no more than them having a bad day. I don't get docked pay on the days I don't perform exceptionally well, and servers rely on tips as income. They're not just pleasant little surprises.) I've even secretly gone back and re-tipped them before. What's really offensive is when the rest of your group (or usually the little Napolean who thinks he or she is the leader) assumes that they speak for you if they have some problem with some little insignificant thing. Just as you shouldn't go back to the restauarant if you don't like it, I don't go to restaurants with those people anymore if they act that way. :angry:

12. mooses

mooses Member

Lol why can't people just be content to eat?

13. Emirkol the Chaotic

Simple. The majority of humanity are assholes.

Thankfully the few good ones out there somehow make it all worthwhile.

14. Emirkol the Chaotic

Hmm... was it consentual(sp?)?

Did the King at buy the Balor dinner or a least a drink?

15. mooses

mooses Member

Thank you for asking about him. Although I am no longer aloud to talk about him, but then again it is my thread this time. Now the Balor was all like, No one passes, or whatever right. And my king was like "Hey sponguir" or whatever his name is. "This look at this mook. He relly thinks he's all badass. You know what needs to be done? someone's gonna have to bring him down a few notches. You know what? i'm gonna be the one to do it. I'm gonna be the one." "Hey mook. it's bout to go down. Now one of two things are gonna happen. 1, you let us pass. or 2. we pass anyway and i kick your ass. both ways are cool with me." then the balor used fear whiched effected spunguir and he ran, then the 2 efreet's came at my king. While the king was powning them the balor summoned quasits which killed spunguir. that useless wizard din't even deal any damage in this fight! so king killed the 2 efreetes and destroyed the balor, then went after the wuasits who were picking at the wizard's k.o'd body. It's all thanks to king's +3 frost, icy burst, keen, shock, shocking burst spiked gauntlets. And the fact spunguir made some artifacts for him.

Our Host!