Guam is going to capsize

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Necroticpus, Apr 2, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. Necroticpus

Necroticpus Cthulhu Ftaghn!

I tried very hard not to create a thread about this but my self control got the better of me. This stuff is just too good.

If you go to www.msn.com and click through the main stories on the main page, you'll get to one about Georgia congressman Hank Johnson, representing Dekalb county. There's a very great video of him saying in front of congress, the rest of humanity and god that if the US deploys 80,000 soldiers there that the whole island is going to capsize into the ocean. LOL. And he said it with aplomb and very serious demeanor like he knew this for an absolute truth. At first I thought it was some goofy website like the onion poking fun at congress or something but no, it's really real. Truth is stranger than fiction.

He later backpedaled and said that he meant that the 80,000 soldiers would not literally capsize the island but rather tip the very fragile ecosystem of the small island. Lol. I can go to bed confident that I am not the biggest douche in the world and that there's at least one ahead of me. Actually, there are several but this one is well ahead of me and probably the greater majority of the world's population. I'm guessing his seat will be taken over by someone else next time elections are held so he can get the full psychological evaluation that he needs.

I may talk crazy from time to time but there's crazy and then there's CRAZY.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  2. Sergio Morozov

Sergio Morozov Paladin

When that island will actually capsize, that buddy will be promoted to senator, you'll see! :yes:

Our Host!