Greetings Circle of Eight

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by erithil, Oct 6, 2003.

Remove all ads!
  1. erithil

erithil Member

OK, so I'm a total newbie here. I'm not new to ToEE (been playing it for about 2 weeks now) but I just heard about this website.

Is there a FAQ anywhere about who you guys are, or what this Co8 patch is? I mean, you're not Atari or Troika, right? This is unofficial, fan-based stuff?

Not that there's anything WRONG with that, I just want to understand what I'm dealing with. :)

Do you have a master list of what you addressed in the 1.0.0 patch? Is there a "how to install this" guide? I guess I'll go look in the V1.0.0 thread now and see what's there.

Just want to say great job for taking the initiative to go fix things using obviously superior knowledge of modding a game that isn't supposed to be moddable. :)

2. erithil

erithil Member

Ok, just read the V1.0.0 patch, and I see a list of fixes and such, so that is answered.

Guess I should have read that before posting...sorry. Anyway, will this patch go into my ToEE root directory, or is there another location where I should put it (I haven't unzipped it yet, so I don't know if there is instructions in the file or not).

Thanks again for going to these lengths to help out a great game fix some of the glaring errors.

3. Halk

Halk Member

There's an installer/uninstaller.

Our Host!