Gaear et all...

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by SirFerret, Feb 16, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. SirFerret

SirFerret Member

To the moderators / administrators / members of this board.

It would seem by the post that was placed on that thread that I screwed up and I would like to take the time to apologise for my request in that thread. (I read the rules, but did not believe I was breaking them.)

I was not trying to cause problems for myself or the board administrators by my post and assure you all that it will not happen again, on this forum or any other.

Thank you and hopefully I'll be around to try and offer a small bit of my time to this community and take part in the modding, if nothing other than testing and playing the fine mods you've all taken the time to work on.

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

In that light, you're presence here will be welcomed, as with all contributing members of the community. Agetian's deleted the thread, so the slate is clean as far as I'm concerned. If we can help straighten out your installation woes, don't hesitate to ask.

3. Agetian

Agetian Attorney General Administrator

Your apology is accepted, SirFerret. Welcome to our community forums and enjoy your stay!

- Agetian

Our Host!