Fruella/NPCbugs?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by wizgeorge, Feb 22, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

I'm on my 4th try at CG alignment and i'm at dungeon level2. Burne just made level9 but didn't the level 5 spell. Spugnoir just made level 5 but doesn't have any level 3 spells and only 1 level2 Fruella is a blue circle and can't participate. She still appears on players bar but not the initative during combat. All 3 of my NPCs have problems of some sort. What is the deal here? This is 4 times in row Fruella has disappeared after the reward scene. I'm using patch2 without Co8 this time and it didn't make any difference.

2. Livonya

Livonya Established Member

The best solution is to use the most recent Co8 fanfix and make sure you have the NPC level as PC fanfix.

This way when your NPCs level up YOU can choose their spells, skills, and feats.

This is really the only way to make sure the NPCs level up properly.

You can either install the new fan fix, or you can simply install the NPC level as PC fix.

Either way should solve your problem.

Livonya

3. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

I generally use patch2 and Co8 most of the time but I tried just patch2 this time and it didn't make any difference with Fruella disappering. Maybe iv'e got a bad disc but I have re-installed 4 or 5 times and get the same results. The problem is not in Co8fix, idon't think. I've never had a problem with LG or NG but i don"t see how that would affect anything. I guess the trick is don"t use Fruella if your playing CG.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2005
Our Host!