Forget Jail - Too Hot For The Bank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gaear, Jun 4, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. Scryler

Scryler Night's Wordsmith

Pretty tasteful, imo. Not very um cheezy, no?

2. Necroticpus

Necroticpus Cthulhu Ftaghn!

Why is it that when you're forced to go through sexual harassment training at any big company, the woman trainer is a MILF? Shouldn't it be someone fugly so people have to listen instead on counting bounces?

3. Emirkol the Chaotic

Emirkol the Chaotic Proud Polytheist

*In best Shakespearean voice*

"Aye, there's the rub!"

*In best Admital Ackbar voice*

"It's a trap!!"

4. Emirkol the Chaotic

I've held off on contributing on this thread as I wanted to think it through a bit....

I gotta side with the bank on this one. Whatever the lady's motives were or weren't, her appearance could (and possibly did) cause a distraction and a resulting loss of productivity. When your attention is taken away from the duties you're being paid to do, that's a problem.

I've seen it at work at various companies and it can be a royal pain. Funny thing is, I've seen it both ways, males fawning over suggestively/seductively/etc. dressed females and females all over "macho-type" (or insert your own adjective) guys.

Yes, when I was younger I fell into those kinds of traps, but with age and wisdom, should hopefully come a good work ethic to ignore such distractions and focus at the work at hand.

5. Scryler

Hard for me to believe you guys have so little self control. Maybe work is just too boring to keep you engrossed.

Or maybe the Middle East has it right and all us women should wear Burkas for self protection.

Maybe you guys should take to wearing cod pieces just to liven it up for us women?

But then again, I've read that some women are getting plastic surgery just to have their (maybe unmentionable on this forum) permanently stand out, which does seem like a little um out there to me (I do love puns). One thing to flaunt what you've got, quite another to get what you can flaunt.

6. The Royal Canadian

The Royal Canadian Established Member

Hi
    I can't remember where I saw this, as it was something I saw or read in passing, but much to my surprise there are GUYS get breast implants !! Talk about "out there" ! And no, to the best of my understanding, these guys are not cross-dressers, they are getting the implants to appear "more masculine" .
    The Royal Canadian

7. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Please ... :p you women know exactly what you're doing. And it's not a matter of self control really when the onslaught is continuous. If all you have to do is mind your own business for 20 seconds when the hot office gal walks by once a day, fine, but what if you work directly with her or in her section? Try not thinking about having a nice steak when someone's grilling it nearby all day.

It's still a tough-sh*t moment for guys to be sure, but women do seem to want it both ways (or every possible way, really): freedom to look and dress hot, freedom to not have to endure the resulting attention if they don't want it, the expectation that they'll get attention from the people they do want it from (watch out if they don't get their way there), and the expectation that they'll be left alone by the people they don't want attention from. That's a very diverse group of conditions that is ... unrealistic. ;)

8. Necroticpus

It's natural instinct for guys to go after women, and vice-versa. It's the natural order of things and everything else must take second place to it. If it were any different, we wouldn't be seeing these kinds of "issues". Everyone tries to suppress their natural behavior but really, how often are they suppressed as opposed to not? And how many are selectively suppressed while others are just kinda glossed over and ignored? Do animals get upset because other animals find them attractive?

The point is that people need to lighten up and prioritize their understanding of the human condition. These loser bankers get bent out of shape because they might be losing nickels and dimes because a guy daydreams of what's under this chick's hood. It's ridiculous. All the world says we are "progressing" but it's quite the reverse. We've been regressing because of all of this so called progress. We're dehumanized, just a product of our environment. Just because man found a way to be lazy and invented a car, it doesn't mean that it's a good idea. Technology, money, avarice, laziness and other things have made man into something quite less than what we could be. It's a wonderful world full of sissies we got going on here. I'd rather much prefer to go backwards in time where everyone was responsible for their own selves and carried their own weight and did it by the sweat of their own neck.

Man, this kind of stuff upsets me. I need to go running naked through the deep canadian woods and spear me an 1,800 pound kodiak bear, make some clothes out of it's fur and live off the meat for as long as it holds out before having to go get another one, bring it back to the cave and have the woman I hit over the head and dragged by the hair to my cave, cook it.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  9. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

She's not innocent in all this, but from the information I've seen, the bank over-reacted. She needs to be in obvious violation of a clearly defined, preferrably written, rule of that organization before she is terminated. She's going to make some money from this unless the bank can show that she failed to comply with previously given instructions or rules.

10. Scryler

I have to agree that there doesn't seem to be a standard expectation on the part of women.

But it seems to me that I have always known when a man was interested in me. Seriously interested, that is. When there was face to face contact. So how come you guys don't seem to know that?

11. Necroticpus

Sex first, getting to know you after. This is the only way it can work or else we are just going to keep thinking about sex until it happens and then nothing will get done. We are very simple and straightfoward, at least 7 or 8 times a day on the average, everyday.

12. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

The fact that we're stupid doesn't justify subjecting us to torment. :roll:

I think the bank will move to settle and cut their losses. That's the trend nowadays. Banker girl and her lawyer undoubtedly know this. Sue for $100,000,000, settle for $1,000,000, and sign the deal with Playboy while your star is still shining. That's a nice payday for being hot and enduring the pain and suffering of having everyone want you and disrupting workflow because you can't or won't suppress your hotness. And getting a new job won't be a problem because she'll be seen as the winner and champion of feminist ideals ... not to mention the tacit threat of new empoyers getting the same treatment if they 'disrespect' her.

13. Scryler

A rather strange case of Pinocchio-itis, I'd say.

14. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Now you know why men lie all the time. ;)

15. Emirkol the Chaotic

Meh, being married to a great lady makes it easier. No reason to look around when you got it all right with you. But that's just me. :shrug:

Now let's not start with any of that crazy talk, here....

Three words. Airport. Metal. Detectors.

Another three (and probably most important) words. Severe. Injury. Risk.

And something to do with rust. And tetanus shots.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
Our Host!