First Time Toee playthrough

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Leader Bee, May 10, 2018.

Remove all ads!
  1. florian1

florian1 Established Member

There are two other possible converts in Hommlet:

Talk to the Miller's apprentice, and talk to Holten Kindlehopper (lives at the end of the road leading to the right past the Trading Post and Town Teamster).

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  2. florian1

florian1 Established Member

I think once you find Terjon's item, he offers you a good deal on healing services.

As far as conversions go, finding the item is not relevant. There should be a dialog option in which Terjon suggests another potential convert
    Erliter the Miller's servant (unless you have already acted to convert him - in which case I believe Fruella is your last chance). You have to speak to Erliter before you can bring it up with the Miller.
    I think you can ask Terjon about conversions, and then you will get an option to clarify and say you are looking to convert someone to the Old Faith.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  3. Daryk

Daryk Veteran Member

A high charisma also helps, and if you have a female character, you can also try the tailor for a formal dress that provides another small bonus...

4. Leader Bee

Leader Bee Member

Thanks guys, It seems the quest isn't broken after all but it could be scripted more clearly. It turns out that you can complete "terjon want's more followers" without having converted every possible npc in hommlet, leading me to believe that I had converted everyone I needed - i'd done this quest before cupids arrow so I dind't think there was anyone else to look at . Once i looked around for anyone else to convert the dialogue options opened up for me and I was able to proceed.

Our Host!