Final map

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by General Ghoul, Feb 11, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. General Ghoul

General Ghoul Established Member

Is there anyway off the final map?

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Eh? Well the game should end once you kill everything.

Which final map are you talking about (just to make sure you ARE talking about the final map ;))

3. General Ghoul

Well I charmed a couplr of them and my main fihjter died so I am not sure I can take them out. Does all the bad guys need to die? I can see everybody waving.

4. Shiningted

Yes: all the bad guys need to die.

Loot the other ones, they have some great gear you can use to kill the charmed ones. And use anything you have left (potions etc), you're not going to need it.

5. General Ghoul

Thanks Ted, I really enjoyed that one. Even though I spent a lot of time looking for random encounter for the XP and had a 5 man team at 6th level, the final fight was tough. Both my barbarian and Rgr/rogue died. And I had the Wemic with me, she died quick, and i enjoyed her fighting with a ransour, good fun there. The only thing that kept me going was at the end I had charmed the ogre and the orc, so I had them give me their weapons. All I had left were a severely damaged cleric, a bard using a bow, and a sorcerer low on spells. So I took out the ogre and got enough XP to level up, that gave me a few more spells for the sorcerer. The bard spat out a few summons, and the orc attacked unarmed, so lots of AoO on him. Cleric finish with 1 HP, but I got em.

Thanks again for the weeks of entertainment!

6. Shiningted

A pleasure :) Glad to see someone get through.

(The ending fight was easy to make - just give everyone insanely overpowered weapons in the knowledge the party would never get off the map to abuse them ;))

Our Host!