Female warrior in Rentsch's bar ?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Vecna's uncle Bill, Jan 16, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. Vecna's uncle Bill

Vecna's uncle Bill Crackwhore from Mars

I forget what her name is ... is there any way to get her to join one's party ??

2. windmillcrusadeR

windmillcrusadeR Windmillcrusader

Is she hot? I'll have to look for that one.

3. Avatar_do_Grafite

Avatar_do_Grafite Established Member

The girl with the sword, that have a map for the Temple? With long dark hair that say's ya to keep away from her? If the answer for this question is "Aye, that girl!" the answer for yer question it's "no, not at all." Sad but True....

4. maalri

maalri Immortal

I think her name is Alira, and as far as I know, she is JUST there to be a part of the Wat/Pearl cheating quest. She does NOT fight in the big brawl (if you start one or Dala causes one) unless you attack her either, just watches...

5. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Use World-Builder to look at her stats and equipment. Prepare to not be impressed.

Or you can cast Dominate on her. ;)

6. mooses

mooses Member

The only reason she is there is, like what was said earlyer, for the whole pearl thinking wat is cheating thing. But in that quest if you have high charisma, depending on your skills she will show you the map without killing her. Also for the dude that asked is she hot... wow that just fails. I mean the game has very basic 3d models. only a few steps up from being like ff7's 3d models. Don't get me wrong i mean its a fun game but their not hot. Thats almost as sad as people saying the bad 3d clay-like models in runescape are hot. Very sad. Although runescape does kick ass.

7. windmillcrusadeR

windmillcrusadeR Windmillcrusader

well, whatever about the hot part. Fruella is supposed to be hot and i think they used a different, more heavily stacked figure for her since when i first started playing this game.

The discription of her in the actual TOEE module is she's hot, but a little bitchy.

8. mooses

mooses Member

Hmmm. Well we all have our own opinions. Whatever floats your boat.

9. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

You can only adjust the relative size of figures, not make them more curvy or more busty. But it seems obvious to me that Troika went to considerable lengths to sexualize the females - they stick out their chests and have saucy hips, etc. - while the males are straight as boards. So perceiving that difference doesn't strike me as particularly odd. Plus, there are portraits and voices on which to form an impression of 'hotness.'

Criticizing someone's desire to include that RP element in their gaming experience = fail.

Our Host!