Feedback/Issues With FanFix 1.1.0

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Phalzyr, Oct 14, 2003.

Remove all ads!
?

Do you like this Fan Fix

1. Yes, Very much Thank You!

47 vote(s)
    88.7%
  2. Somewhat. Too many non bug fixes

4 vote(s)
    7.5%
  3. It is ok.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No. I hate mod releases completely

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. I Can't get it to install!

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  1. philgarrad

philgarrad Member

Cosmetic only

Only noticed this after installing the patch.
    If I select New game, then Normal or Iron Man, then select my alignment and then select create, there are a lot of the horizontal lines missing that make up the characteristic value boxes, both dice rolled and attribute selected.
    I am using the no cd patch that is freely available (before you all get on your high horse, I am in a job that requires me to travel light, so the fewer cd's I have to carry the better)

2. Jaspar

Jaspar Member

I am trying to get in to one of the Inns in Nulb but the game crashes every time I try.

I think I remember reading about one of the places causing the game to crash if you try to go there after going to the Temple but Im not sure if this is the one.

Is this just me or is it a known bug?

3. rdionne

rdionne Member

CTD with new patch

Hi, thanks for the patches. Wouldn't play the game without them!
    But having said that, I'm experiencing my first (killer) CTDs now that I've installed the 1.1.0 patch.

I installed the patch with my party on lvl 4 of the temple. Now, if I leave the temple and try to go to anyplace else on the World Map, I gte a CTD! Hommlet, Nulb, Emridy Meadows, all the same.

I've turned off Autosave, it's not the dwarf-full-plate error...any ideas? Any other items I may have picked up that could be casuing this?

Thanks for your help

-R

4. spacerat

spacerat Member

im having the same problems as the above post. Now that i've been inside the temple and rescued the prince it won't let me go anywhere. I went to level 3 several times and came back no problems. Now that I recused the prince and said no reward necessary it wont let me go away. Crashes to desktop. Always.

5. spacerat

spacerat Member

hm seems to fix itself if you uninstall and reinstall the mod i just did and seems to work fine the prince even showed up with the sword and badges and stuff.

6. daniel99

daniel99 Member

masterwork weopan are selling now but not all....
    monk weopan seem not much...
    hope the next version will provide it ....
    craft arms seem got bugs while adding spell resisntence and move silent.
    after craft the armor will automatically change to +3 (i try thousand and more times >0<)
    another damn bugs happen when u rescue one of the npc from earth node... either enter hommlet or nulb will force programme not responding...

this kind of bugs really can be fixed as u guys are great in modding :)
    hope next version coming soon will this bugs fixed.

7. monk

monk Member

"Was there a bug the prevented monks from leveling up before this patch-esque thing? the lvl3 level-up gives the monk a feat, one of the yellow box ones (class specific?), only none of the selectable feats are yellow, hence you can't select a feat and you can't level up. is this a bug with the patch or the game?"

Sorry, just seen this in another thread. Great work on the game!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2003
Our Host!