EverWars text based MMORPG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mjck7, Feb 23, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. mjck7

mjck7 Member

This is a pretty neat "FREE" online mmorpg that is text based. It was quick and easy to set up. The only thing that I don't like about it is the time delay for your next attack. You get 1 attack per hour, and at first you are lower than dirt. However, you can build up to 12 attacks to use at a time. ( after 12 they drop off so use them while you can)
    You may chose from several different races which have different strengths. You earn gold when you win a battle and gain exp. as well. You can purchase weapons and armor as well as boost your stats with the gold.
    I fought my first battle (and lost) and then spent time going over all the diffrent weapons and armor as well as skills while waiting for my next battle point. Battles happen very quickly. When you click the attack button, there is a pause and then all the combat info is displayed showing what happened during combat. You only get gold with wins or when you "recruit" someone (when they click on the link that is provided for you to post on other web sites, like this one, you earn 1 gold for each unique "citizen" you recruit. There is a max of 100 recruits per day.)
    It's something to pass some time anyhow. I won't force you to click on my recruitment link, but if your feeling generous, here it is.

http://go.everwars.com/play.x?p=119392

If not, then try the main site at:

http://go.everwars.com/

It's worth a look see. :D

2. Ki Rin Ryu

Ki Rin Ryu Member

1 attack/ hour? how do these games work anyway?

*types* i shove this sword of injustice through the gits eye.. the left one.. using my right arm...*goes for a long walk*

seriously are these types of game good?

3. Heavydan85

Heavydan85 Drinking Champion

I just tried this and it is something fun to do when your online anyways...like if your reading forum stuff. It would also be something you could do while playing other games since you only have to battle once an hour...nice little 5 minute break from ToEE isn't horrible.

I definitely wouldn't just sit at my comp and play this game as you would have at least 55 minutes inbetween really doing anything.

Our Host!