Dust off that crap and check this out!

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Kamanze, Oct 31, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Kamanze

Kamanze 7th son of a 7th son

The tinkerer being able to polish up those cruddy rusty weapons is awesome. I think the idea of finding weapons that are tarnished and crap and buffing them into prime killing utensils is great.

Reminds me of the good 'ol rpg games where you roam through a dungeon and when you enter the city you head straight for the weapons/armor shop. Identifying all your gear and hoping you get a diamond in there.

Anytime you pick up a magic item in toee it says its magical in your inventory. This kinda takes away from the excitement, but maybe polishing up a rusty weapon and finding its masterwork? Or a hard to find weapon you only find when it's rusty and have to figure out to polish it up yourself?

This idea is just outstanding though, adds to the realism of the fiction that is D&D :pelvicthr

Edit: the double thumbs up smiley puts up a double thumbs down smiley, that was almost confusing!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Yeah, that smiley is bugged.

And the polisher was added for something in the original module, not implemented yet, but coming, coming....

Our Host!