Drop character

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Spider Dwarf, Aug 13, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. Spider Dwarf

Spider Dwarf Spider

Picked ToEE up, dusted it off and loaded it on the new Win7 Pro 64-bit monster computer with all the goodies. And the game has been running fine with only one hiccup; the game dumped out to the desktop one time.

Here is the problem. I had to bump the number of players up to 6 using ToEE Front End (latest version 7.3 something) to beat the giant in Emridy Meadows. The added character died and with that I have no problem as he was cannon fodder anyway.

He, Tordek, being only second level, died. How do I get him to drop without adding a new character to take his place?

Thanks in advance.

2. nyarlathotep

nyarlathotep Merry Murder Maniac

When a character dies, it gets this little red circle with a questionmark in it on its portrait. When you click on it, the game will ask you if you really want to get rid of that character. Note, this you will only see if that character is truly and well dead. If he's just unconcious but in negative hitpoints... Just coup-de-graçe him :p

Also, the books you find in the Inns allow you to dump characters out of your partypool.

3. Spider Dwarf

Spider Dwarf Spider

Never mind as I found it by accident. After a character has died click on the little red question mark. By accident I got Lareth to join the party, killed him and then dropped him after looting his body.

Our Host!