Do spiked chains do anything special other than look cool?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Red Alert, Feb 8, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Red Alert

Red Alert Member

I'm new and playing the patch 3 version. Does anyone know if spiked chains do anything special in this game or are they the same as any other reach weapon. I thought I read that they can trip. Also read that they might have a greater range of attack. Can someone please clarify this for me. I was just wondering if it's worth it to get this exotic weapon feat.

2. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

You might get a better response if you put this in the right place. Perhaps a moderator will do that for you. In the mean time, you could try a search on the topic; my impression is that some folks swear by the chains. I never have used them...yet.

3. Arkady

Arkady Registered User

At first I have to agree to what Lord_Spike said, this should be put/moved to another place, where it seems more appropriate...
    but to answer your question, as far as i know are spiked chains the only reach weapon, which can be used with the Weapon Finesse feat in ToEE, despite that it's just an ordinary weapon that can be used as reach and close combat weapon, just like a ranseur, glaive or aguisarme...

R, Arkady

Our Host!