Did ya know about the Priest Quests in Verbobanc?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by cezmail, Mar 19, 2011.

Remove all ads!
  1. cezmail

cezmail Gorboth's Rider

Been away from the game but I am really enjoying 6.0. I am waiting for 6.02 when it can come out, but for now having fun with what there is.

Now to my observation. I did the quest for the Hextorites and took out the Canon and crew in the Bog. Then I talked to the Pelor head Honcho and got his quest for the band of blood handed brothers at the Temple. So if you wish, you can get both quests and all the XP and magical goodies from both battles. Thought that was kinda cool, though not sure if the designers planned on that happening and been possible. :)

2. kungfuramone

kungfuramone Member

Ah, I was wondering about that! For my next playthrough, I'm thinking of going with Chaotic Neutral and using the alignment as an excuse to try to do as many of the quests, both "good" and "evil," as possible. Looking forward to taking on the Pelor priest and his bodyguards, as I haven't gotten to do that yet.

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

We've tried to leave Verbobonc as open-ended as possible. ie., there's not much that you're 'not allowed' to do.

I don't see a logical problem with that particular scenario because no one knows it was you who ambushed the Canon in the bog - part of the reason for doing it there.

4. cezmail

cezmail Gorboth's Rider

Fair enough Gaear and I can appreciate feeling or leaving it loose in the bog city. I really am enjoying the additional quests and sites, and look forward to what more may be added in the future.

Thanks to you and all the other modders for keeping this game interesting and fun.

Our Host!