Default Wizard/Cleric/Druid/Paladin/Ranger Auto-memorize spell

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by ayoshi, May 7, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Tags:
  1. ayoshi

ayoshi Member

Hello there guys, im just new to this forum but i've been playing TOEE since 2004, just returned playing when i found out about Co8 mods-so cool!

Anyways, I have an interesting idea to the modders/scripters, why dont YOU guys create
    a simple button or option or anything that once you click it, the spells you wanted your
    spellcaster (ones that needs memorization) will automatically fill in the spell slots. :yes:

This way, it will be easier to re-memorize spells.
    You dont have to drag or drop or right-click to fill in the spells you want to memorize...

Just a thought....:dribble:

thanks!

2. Forgalz

Forgalz Established Member

Huh? Spells selected for memorization stay selected until you change them, and you automatically rememorize them whenever you rest. Isn't that already what you are suggesting?

3. ayoshi

ayoshi Member

Ok, i think im misunderstood. Its a complicated thing of what i am asking....
    Like example, i have this wizard. Then it memorizes a 3x read magic.
    Now i changed it to 1-ray of frost, 1-resistance,1-daze

All spells casted for the day and used up

Now before i rest again to re-memorized, i want to return it to 3x read magic,
    so if there is this 'default' button, i dont have to click and drag spells i want,
    but instead it automatically refills the slots with predefined spells i selected...

well i think its really complicated...even for the modders....unless they're up to the
    challenge :evilgrin:

4. chano

chano Established Member

Just right click on the spell and it will fill the first empty space of the spell level
    To change spells, first click on the spell to be removed and then right click on the spell needed.
    No drag and drop needed.

5. ayoshi

ayoshi Member

Yeah, right click, but it sometimes doesnt work, that i have to drag n drop them to spell boxes

Our Host!