D&D Movie Clips: On the Set

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lord_Spike, Jan 14, 2008.

Remove all ads!
  1. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

I'd play a 4th Edition computer game (if my antiquated system could even run it...), but I won't pay $50 for it. I got ToEE for around $15 a few seasons after its release in a discount outlet. As for books, I was recently gifted a copy of The Ruins of Castle Greyhawk, but I'll likely never use it until I wrap up all of my campaign threads...just before I quit playing if the Great DM in the sky will grant me the opportunity. Of course, I'll have to retro-fit it to 1st Edition.

My dream team for table top play definetly includes Ted, Allyx, Gaear, Agetian, Zorn & Curufin. Boromir can play by datalink. I'll be needing more computer power, or a bigger table for sure.

:peace:

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Well, this has not very much to do with the thread at hand, but it involves movies, D&D and funniness so...

i've never actually read Darths and Driods - I've read all 2000+ episodes of Irregular Webcomic, but never this that it links to. So tonight, I started. And already I am screaming with laughter at THIS comic - and its only #5.

The other folks at work are looking at me funny.

3. Half Knight

Half Knight Gibbering Mouther

:aaaa:

Btw, the link to download the "tomb of Horrors" it's quite nice ;)

4. thearioch

thearioch Need More Cowbell

I've been reading Darth & Droids since they were on Naboo -- it really does rock.

Two more comics you might enjoy:

DM of the Rings -- Like Darth & Droids, but with Lord of the RIngs. Plus -- it's finished (all 150 strips). Minus -- no new strips. Probably the Inspiration for Darth & Droids.

CHainmail Bikini -- same guy who did DM of the Rings with an artist (not screen caps). Unfortunately, the comic stopped mid stream, but what's there is pretty funny.

--thearioch

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

O sure, I've read DM of the Rings (Darths and Droids states early on it is their inspiration). Damn that was good.

DM: You find tracks!
    Aragorn: Railroad tracks, I bet... :icon_chuc

6. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

Speaking of Movie Clips: How many of you get that jumping chick on an ad for online degrees at the bottom of a thread? It certainly is effective advertising!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  7. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

Dam, the vids were funny but wth? 4e takes out some of the most colorful classes?

Dammit, they'd better release supplements soon enough ^__^

Our Host!