D&D in video games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andysks, May 16, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. J'allan UlDragos

J'allan UlDragos Dragon Warrior

One of the cool modules i played on the NWN2 forum was called "Traveler". That was very well done, and a relatively short adventure comprised of three major parts, and some short interludes and intermediary areas. It takes advantage of some of the "Storm of Zehir" dialogue enhancements.

I will definitely try another go at "Pool of Radiance Remastered" - maybe this weekend! And i'll hold off on NHiN ... PLEASE let me know if you are able to complete the new version, and sirchet i would be a willing betatester for that if needed!

As "Trinity" sounds to be the 'masterwork' i will also download that. Huzzah! To the Kingdom!

LOL Anybody a fan of the web series "the Guild"? very entertaining stuff :thumbsup:

i also have not tried TOEE 7.2 edition yet... still poised in my sacking of the Temple 2nd floor of the last playthrough :evilgrin:

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

All I ask when playing the adventures I've mentioned is that you recognize that it was not just me producing these, but an international team of dedicated and very talented people.

I'm just one of the team that happens to be severely afflicted with the Co8.org addiction. :D

3. andysks

andysks Member

Yes i referred to Heroes of Might and Magic 3. Truth is that all units could be countered by other units.But what i liked in this game was the very simple map making.Drag and drop mountains and events.But that is not the reason i mentioned this game.Reason is that i liked the battle system,as an idea for a d&d based game.Can you imagine ToEE with the Heroes 3 battle screen ?That you could see the 5 foot squares and flanking and everything...

Edit : All this talk about NWN 2 made me want to give it one more try.So i install it again .One question,this mod that make the combat turn based,i believe it is created by Bartjed,is it good ?Does it make the combat ToEE like ?

Last edited: May 19, 2012
Our Host!