D&D Alignment System and your ToEE PCs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Book, Sep 21, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

shes a butter face
    butter face = all good except her face (when you call chicks butter face they seem to think its a complement)

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

I woulda said that, but the pic with her as a blonde looks fine :)

3. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

my "painting" I did...

Attached Files:

4. taltamir

taltamir Established Member

mmm... the super high heels eh. Alot of girls have that body type, extremely short with giant tits.

5. Shiningted

Cujo, u just breached your own copyright! :angry:

6. krunch

krunch moving on in life

Hey Cujo, like what Lord_Spike referred to...the female character catsuits for the Co8 4 release?

Hint: Glossy black would be a good alternate color for the skin-tight catsuit, too.

Here's the best example picture...the female "Black Catsuit", a computer painting of Angelina Jolie as Tomb Raider Laura Croft.

Attached Files:

7. krunch

krunch moving on in life

That is, if you are interested in making the Catsuit for ToEE...it'd be totally cool, dude!..

8. krunch

krunch moving on in life

Note: I try to only post cool pics as good digs from what I find on the Internet.

9. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Got Milk...?

10. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

how much demand is there for a cat suit? it'll actually be quite hard to make, "shiny and black" but getting the shiny right.

11. Shiningted

12. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Like all girls...there are Catholic girls who do, and Catholic girls who don't. I'm sure your nice Catholic girl is a lot nicer than this one. It's all about the hype.

"Fine as Hell" does no one any good if it's just eye candy.

13. rufnredde

rufnredde Established Member Veteran

You say that you don't care for the D&D alignment system. Yet it's use is the very thing that allows you to state the world view's of your characters so eloquently.

It is a tool in a game that allows you to get into the first person of a character. It is meant not for the characters themselves. It is nothing more or less than that.

It defines and sets limits of behavior in a fantasy world, created by the players, dungeon master, and authors of the module(which sometimes is the DM).

From the players perspective it gives you rules of thumb on how to play out certain scenarios and situations.

For the Dungeon Master it is more a yardstick for how your character is expected to be played. A paladin is an example of this if his actions are not both Lawful and Good in the Dungeon Masters eyes he will cause your paladin to fall. Without the alignment definitions how would this be possible.

It is a rule in a game in which you are becoming someone who is not yourself, in a world that is not this world, where good and evil are tangible things.Much less subjective than the Real World â„¢ (which is scripted too and may be more of a fantasy role playing game than D&D).

Good and Evil are by there very nature subjective. They are constucts of an individual, based upon many factors. Did Hitler think of himself as evil, probably not, but from my perspective he helped define it.

Did the Crusaders think of themselves as Evil?

Where you are standing in time before, after or during has alot to do with your view of things, I don't think I would vote for Manifest Destiny as a policy, but its very existance shaped my view of the world and in affect I would not be who I am without the European domination of America.

So take a step back remember it is a rule in a game, that allows people from all over the world to come together here in a community dedicated to the modification of a module.

Is that Good or Evil?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2006
  14. Shiningted

Yeah, I agree. Jeri Ryan IS hot.

15. rufnredde

rufnredde Established Member Veteran

Sure Jeri Ryan is hot but if you listen to the tabloids she keepS getting in trouble for going to sex clubs, morals of a ferret that one!!!

I know what your thinking

MY KINDA WOMAN!!!!

PASS THE PENICILLIN THERE'S A NEW GIRL AT THE SNAKE PIT...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!