CTD when trying to make Anarchic weapon

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Zzarr, Feb 12, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Zzarr

Zzarr Member

Hello there, 1st Id like to say I've found this site helpful and its great to see ppl interested in modding/working out the bugs on this game. Here is what I have atm: Windows XP SP1 (not SP2, but I do have DX9.0c), 3.12 Ghz proc, 1024 MB ram, Radeon 9800 everything updated.

1)ToEE installed with Patch 2 installed after ToEE
    2)Co8 3.04 Fixpack installed after patch 2.0
    3)Moebius's Temple.dll and data folder contents installed over existing directories.

I can craft any weapon or armor with ONE exception: I cannot make any Anarchic weapons--I have the right class(es) i.e. Chaotic Evil, Chaotic, Good, Neutral etc. I have the option to select Anarchic, and can click the arrow to put it on the right column, but when I click the tab to create the weapon with that effect the game crashes to the desktop immediately without any error message every time. No matter where I am in the game--inside a building, outside in Homlett, etc. It does not matter what type of weapon I try to make Anarchic nor if there are any other effects on it etc --it is not an issue of the text overflowing on the screen (which I know will cause a crash) --because I am deleting the previous text so there is plenty of room.

All other weapon effects including the opposite of Anarchic--Axiomatic, work properly

Your help would be greatly appreicated!

Our Host!