CTD but nothings changed...?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Atraeyu, Nov 14, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. Atraeyu

Atraeyu Member

I've started the game, made my way through Hommlet, had a few fights etc etc. But starting a new party because I'd made some mistakes, it now crashes as soon as i try to leave shopmap.

I know theres a bug with the clothes chest and so i didnt touch it. trying to save halfway through makes it crash too, which ive attempted to do because i have to pick everything out for my 5 person group just for it to crash, again, and lose everything, in hopes that it would work.

the version is 5.5 which ive yet to get very far in, only finishing the vanilla version a few times. if you have any questions ill answer to the best of my knowledge and if you know what may be happening and how to fix it id really appreciate the insight. Thanks everyone!

2. maalri

maalri Immortal

Are you playing Ironman mode, or Normal? Ironman is my favortie, but has too many issues, with exactly the type of problems you mentioned, so I had to switch to Normal Mode...

3. Atraeyu

Atraeyu Member

Nope, Normal mode. Thanks, though. I've got to go to work but I have a couple ideas I want to try out in regards to this when I get back. Still, anyone who can recognize this and how to fix it, don't hesitate. :)

I'm really looking forward to the 10+ levels and all the new content and material added. Hopefully this is just some small, easy fix. I know the game can get pretty buggy at times. Looking forward to some suggestions when I return ;).

I'll keep you updated if anyone else tries to help, whether it works or not. Thanks again.

Our Host!