Crafting bug? Exp bug?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by KainMorden, Aug 14, 2022.

Remove all ads!
  1. KainMorden

KainMorden Member

Yeah it's great! I don't think I would have been able to beat the co8 content like the slavers for example if I wasn't dual wielding them.

My current run ends up starting the co8 content at around level 15 and 10 levels are wizard. He would struggle to hit certain enemies at all if it wasn't for those swords and in some of the tough fights it's not like you can web everyone and also because I took all combat feats until the co8 content my spells aren't that strong and when my buffs expire im usually fkd so I need to do huge damage as quick as possible.

2. KainMorden

KainMorden Member

I completed lady asherath quest, how can I see the end credits?

3. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

I think you can do so by clicking on the Verbobonc signpost and asking for a retirement notice or something like that.

4. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

There may be something in the VIP lounge/clubhouse that grants you a retirement document.

5. Erhog

Erhog Member

A bit late but - even with capped level you are still getting experience, just can't level up. But keep in mind that at 10th level most encounters won't give any exp due to their low CR so you need to find appropriate enemies to get any. Resting to get random encaunters in elemental nodes works good enough even at higher levels. After level 17-18 there are almost no sources to farm exp iirc. Some people using exp overflow option and accumulate needed exp while stand on lower levels(ie stand on level 9 and farm until you hit 190k+ exp total and then leveling up straight to level 20. But this is a bug so you should decide yourself are you wish to abuse it or not. Anyway there is no point to even farm exp - just cruising over the game gives enough exp to achieve 15-18 level which is more than enough to do anything in this game, especially if you r using rolls to generate your party with 90-95+ total stats score.

Our Host!