Craft Arms and Armor

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by sparkyyoung, Jul 12, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. sparkyyoung

sparkyyoung Member

My 9th level wizzard has the Craft Arms and Armor feat. The only problem is the all he can craft is up to +3 wepons with frost(only).

My question. How do you get your wizzard to craft other magics into your wepons (ie Keen, Flame.....)

2. eL_PuSHeR

eL_PuSHeR Member

I think you need more xp and gold, but i am not sure. New options will lit up when proper moment comes.

3. miserychick

miserychick Member

You have to have the right spell and level. Flaming weapons require Caster Level 10 and Fireball or Flamestrike. Keen requires CL 10 and Keen Edge. Other fun enhancements include: Shocking which requires CL 8, and Lightning Bolt or Call Lightning. Holy requires CL 7, Holy Smite, and the creator must be good.

Also, Icy and Shocking Bursts require CL 10, and the ability to make Freezing or Shocking weapons, respectively. Flaming burst requires CL 12, and therefore is not availible in TOEE.

EDIT: This is all according to the PHB, but I don't remember any major changes in the game.

4. sparkyyoung

sparkyyoung Member

Thank you that helps alot. I have to wait another level to make the good things.

Our Host!