Cougars are sadists

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Necroticpus, Jul 16, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Another lover of older women here :thumbsup:

Don't tell the young wife though :blush:

2. Necroticpus

Necroticpus Cthulhu Ftaghn!

Anyone from California know this woman? If so, can you give me her telephone number? I ain't no spring chicken but I think I may be able to help her. It's quite obvious she hasn't had a good experience with a man who's her peer. And if I can't help her, I'm sure my teenage son can take a whack at it. No pun intended. :poke:

How come this never happened to me when I was going to school?! I would never have pressed charges. Them kids hit the lottery. About 67 times I'd say. And they call them victims?! Pffffttttt.

And the media has dubbed her the Hubbs Hummer Mom, lol.

Livermore woman faces 67 charges related to sex with two teenage boys.
    By Sophia Kazmi
    Contra Costa Times
    Posted: 08/06/2010 03:52:39 PM PDT
    Updated: 08/07/2010 11:42:28 AM PDT

LIVERMORE -- A Livermore woman faces 67 criminal charges for allegedly having sex with two teen boys.

Police arrested Christine Shreeve Hubbs, 42, on Thursday evening on a warrant. She is being held at Santa Rita Jail in Dublin in lieu of $4.3 million bail.

The mother of one of the boys went to Livermore police on July 27 to report she found a nude photo of Hubbs on her son's cell phone, according to court records. The boy told police the sex acts with Hubbs began in December 2008, when he was 14.

He told police he met with Hubbs multiple times for sex acts and twice went with her to a hotel to have sex with her. The boy said the relationship continued until January 2010.

During the investigation, police learned of a second boy, who is now 14, who said he had a sexual relationship with Hubbs from December 2009 through July.

Investigators say Hubbs communicated with the teens by text messages and at times used her cell phone to send sexual messages and nude pictures of herself.

According to court records, the boys said she gave them gifts, mostly gift cards, and money, and drove them in her black, 2006 Hummer to various locations in Livermore and elsewhere in Alameda County to engage in sexual activity.

Hubbs learned of the investigation and retained a lawyer, Sarsfield said. Police have not yet interviewed her.

She is scheduled to be arraigned Monday afternoon at the Gale/Schenone Hall of Justice in
    Advertisement
    Pleasanton.

Police do not have any evidence pointing to additional victims, Sarsfield said. Police ask anyone with information to call the department's detective's bureau at 925-371-4700.

In a separate case, Hubbs was also charged on Thursday with four counts of contributing to the deliquency of a minor and one count of discharge of a BB gun, Those charges relate to a June 29 incident when a bicyclist reported being shot by an Airsoft projectile by boys in a black Hummer.The biker recognized Hubbs as the driver from her personalized license plate.

Hubbs told police she was driving and heard the boys pulling the gun triggers as she drove through town. The boys in the car admitted to the shooting but said Hubbs did not try to stop them.They said she had bought them the guns.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Now, you'd have to think a woman who looked like that could do better than 14 year olds she has to bribe with air rifles and such. Middle aged guys bribed with huge amounts of beer? But it would appear she has a thing for young-uns, and if that is indeed the case (innocent until proven insane etc) the sooner they throw her ass in gaol, the better.

4. Necroticpus

Somehow I don't think them teens felt violated or taken advantage of, even if there weren't any gifts of airguns and chewing gum. Hell, they were probably on the make anyways, trying to get little Sally from the 7th or 8th grade. The woman was taking her chances but it's a victimless crime. It's all win for everybody involved. There ain't no way she was going to get either of them teens preggers. She just wanted to be labeled a cougar.

And think how popular them guys are in school now! Man, I'm envious!

The next story about this we'll hear about it how those guys got 17 female teens pregnant at school.

5. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

14 year old boys might not get pregnant, but they're no better equipped to deal with the emotional realities of things like this than 14 year old girls are, despite how much bravado they may put on or what they might tell you or each other. Ideally, they should still be a couple years away from experimenting with similarly clueless girls and reaching some form of emotional 'detente' that way, not getting trained by seasoned whores like this. :shrug:

I don't know how likely that is (I'm no psychologist but I've read that experiences like these can cause sexual disfunction, depending on the psyche of the individual), but there are your victims if it did happen.

6. Necroticpus

One of the more disturbing things is that she has 3 sons from her marriage to the dentist, ages 13, 10 and 8. Was she preparing them for their future life in the same way as the two fourteen year old guys?

Our Host!