Confused and bugged

Discussion in 'The Keep on the Borderlands' started by Shoelip, Feb 16, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. Shoelip

Shoelip Member

Hey, the mod looks like it could be really good. I'm having allot of trouble with it though. I started off downloading and extracting the older version that's still available, as well as the patch for it. Then I saw that there was a more recent version and downloaded that without even playing. What's strange though is that the title screen still says 1.03 and I can't seem to go anywhere other than the keep the gate and the vilage.

I looked in the FAQ about how to leave the keep but it says to read the guide, so I read the guide and I couldn't find anything relating to leaving the keep at all. Is it even possible?

2. erkper

erkper Bugbear Monk Supporter

Until you get new map locations added to your worldmap, you won't be able to go anywhere other than the Keep. Try going to the provisioner's shop and looking at his message board for a few quests - they should add some new locations to your worldmap and allow you to start travelling.

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

If by 'village' you mean Lord Axer's place, then I am surprised you got there without going anywhere else first... :scratchhe

But yeah, check the provisioner's shop: thats what the photo in the Guide is for.

Our Host!