CO8 walkthrough

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by StrontiumDog, Sep 16, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

using that theory something must be broken in your install or you used the wrong codes, cos if everything is installed fine and you used the right codes you'd have the firearms.

btw the rifle is console only atm and the revolver is a gift from the witch in the gnarley woods.

2. tommy1017

tommy1017 Member

figures cause i never got the witch in the gnarly woods lol...but i will find her eventually as i play through. thanx cujo

3. shoprat

shoprat Member

I dont think the gnarley woods is the same as Hickory Branch if thats where you were thinking it was.

4. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Hickory Branch is a location within the Gnarley Forest. Krunch is the DM of that little adventure, and he came up with the name of the place where it happens. It's the woods just east of where toee takes place.

5. RICK-DOG

RICK-DOG Member

How does the moathouse get respawened?

6. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Re: CO8 walkthrough

I forget what the exact trigger is, but basically, play your normal game, and after a while it will happen. Its assumes enough time has taken for the bodies to decompose, new critters to move in etc.

Our Host!