Co8 New Content: Moathouse Respawn

Discussion in 'New Content Subdirectories' started by Gaear, Mar 22, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

If you click on the picture/banner at the top of the page that says "TOEE Game Guide and Walkthrough"
    you will see a section that tells you exactly what you need to do, or who you need to talk to for any of the New Content in the NC version of the mod.

2. gundar

gundar Member

I've not been able to get the Moathouse Respawn in 7.4.1. neither Verbobonc.
    I've completed Welkwood Bog, Hickory Branch, and the Arena of Heroes.
    I've done some of the quests in Nulb.
    I've explored all of the first Temple level and part of the second.
    When I ask to Brother Smyth that "I'm looking for something different", he responds me "What might that be?" and the only option I've is to respond "I should probably handle that business with the chest before I do anything else, shouldn't I? (when I alredy opened the chest and completed the Arena of Heroes quest...).
    game.story_state=5

Is there something that I can do to get that? Maybe to force the MR to trigger?

Thanks
    Xoel

3. sirchet

Have you read a book from one of the temple priests that talks about the factions in the temple and did you find Lloth's pretty boy's journal and read it?

4. gundar

gundar Member

No, I haven't any of these items... Where I find them?

Thanks

5. sirchet

I would recommend giving the furniture in Lloth's favorite's office, (you know, where he comes out of and starts giving his speech once you've laid a few of his sergeants low).

There is a priest you meet early on in the temple who has an office, (full of subordinates) that is right off the main path of that floor, he has a chest that's easy to miss, he might even have a key on him ... hmmmm

6. Gehennis

Gehennis Established Member

Might I add that there are also a couple of guys you can talk to in Nulb that will give you access to 2 of the Temple factions- if you have high enough skills in certain social skills...

7. gundar

gundar Member

I'm already member of the fire and air factions (I completed the 1st quest of each).

8. gundar

gundar Member

Reading the temple priest's book, unlock "Verbobonc"? And the other item, unlocks "Moathouse Respawn"?

9. sirchet

So, you've found your way to helping a certain townsfolk who is rather short of stature, though he does tend to have a lot to say. ;)

10. gundar

gundar Member

You refer to the kid Kent, no? When I talk to him only can to say "I'm sorry but I can't talk right now" and he tells me nothing...

11. gundar

gundar Member

"Lloth's pretty boy's journal"... Could you say me the true item name? And the temple level in which it is found? Please.

12. sirchet

He is actually on a lower floor of what appears to be an old abandoned keep, or house with a mote. He's not actually in the Temple although his journal does talk a bit about it.

Lareth in the mote house, remember he says " No not my face" when you get his HP down, there's a book in his dresser in his office.

There's a spoiler to high light above this line.

13. gundar

gundar Member

Do you refer to "Lareth's Diary"? I have it. The only thing I haven't is the Romag's Diary... But, only talking to the different priests, considering that I have "game.story_state=5", Brother Smyth shouldn't talk about Verbobonc or Kent? The only that he tells me is that I should probably handle that business with the chest... but I already completed the "Arena of Heroes" quest!! I think that Brother Smyth was stuck in the chest quest...

14. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

If you're getting that line from Brother Smyth, it means you never unlocked the chest. How did you get the book?

15. gundar

gundar Member

I opened the chest and pulled out the contents at the time, but the next time I came along the blacksmith, the chest was again closed. I opened it again and later the chest was closed again. like a curl... It happens continuously. Must be some type of bug.
    Can you think of any way to activate the next conversation of Brother Smyth? Maybe a console command?

Our Host!