Co8 mods in the Polish edition of ToEE

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Ausir, Jan 14, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ausir

Ausir Beholder Overseer Veteran

CD Projekt, the Polish publisher of ToEE, asked me if we agree to put all our ToEE mods and tools on the bonus CD for the Polish edition (including the mods attached only in the forums so far)

If any of the modders disagrees, please let me know, I will remove his mods from the compilation. Please do it ASAP.

2. Mr. Underhill

Mr. Underhill The Keeper of the Arcane Toiletries

Ausir, I just e-mailed them my permission. Are you compiling everything for them? When do they need it by? I wanted to do some work on the dev/helper, he was never really polished up. let me know if I have a day or two, I'd like to work on it a little more. :)

3. Ausir

Ausir Beholder Overseer Veteran

Actually, I already made a new version of the Dev Helper for the Polish version (he now can take you to all the places on the world map, and give you some quest items).

Beta testers of the Polish version have actually found this mod quite useful :).

4. Mr. Underhill

Mr. Underhill The Keeper of the Arcane Toiletries

Nifty...can I get a copy of it. :)

5. Cobra

Cobra Member

Well, I`m also from Poland :>. If you edit Dev Helper, please add option to increase experience for making scrolls / magic items (I think this is different experience, not the main one). I can`t increase value by ram/hex editing (can`t find value in memory/file, it seems to be calculated on-the-fly in some way). I use all my exp for making scrolls but I still have plenty of main experience. Maybe track how succesful using of spells affets exp... New option will be very useful for testing some possibilites :)

BTW. I crashed ŚPZ (Polish edition of TOEE) by playing with options for new magic items - adding +1,+2,+3 etc. and removing b4 creating item.

Our Host!