Co8 Endslides

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Gaear, Aug 10, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Any particular rationale/approach for that? I'm assuming you'd kill her in Verbobonc, but that would bring the rest of the Watch in. (Killing her on the RE map would prevent you from doing HB.)

2. Gaear

Alrighty, unless anybody has another really good idea, this is locked for v8. 25 themes and 58 slides, not bad. Thanks to all who contributed.

3. gazra_1971

gazra_1971 Knights of Legend

In my playthrough of 7.9.0 NC, I just had the random encounter with Zaxis, recruited him, went into the Greater Temple of Elemental Evil and found the note on the floor from Ima, talked to Zaxis, asked him why he is adventuring, then revealed the bad news to Zaxis about the fate of his sister by handing Zaxis the note, then Zaxis vowed to get revenge on all who were responsible for the death of his sister, then I retired from adventuring (while Zaxis was still in my party), and I did NOT get an endslide about Zaxis.

4. Gaear

Okay thanks, that seems to confirm it was broken all this time. (Troika and their commas and semi-colons, lol.) The Zaxis end-slide actually contradicts the Co8-added Ima bit in that it says he continues looking for her regardless.

Our Host!