Co8 8.1.0 bugs

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by sirchet, Aug 15, 2014.

Remove all ads!
  1. hammyh

hammyh Established Member

Interesting. Is that going to be included later on? I see this .py file in my game but the effect doesn't activate, so I assume it is not integrated yet.

2. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

I added it around 2014, as part of co8_config.ini. It should be switched to stricter rules option.

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Wait, so it's there? Stricter rules my 4$$, it's absence is a bug - no different than the Fog Clouds giving the wrong concealment. It should just be fixed.

4. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

Charm effects are potent if used correctly, but so are other spells! I've barely used charm effects in D&D, but grease has been the best level 1 offensive spell by far! It can keep tripping foes and triggering AoOs just by walking through it! ToEE's version is bigger than normal and nerfed in Stricter Rules Enforcement, but this spell - not directly damaging by any means - has probably helped me kill more foes than any other ToEE spell!

5. Kaelryk

Kaelryk Member

6. ansver

ansver Member

Is there a fix for the Ghoul Touch particles bug? I tried searching for a solution, but I only found scattered mentions from many years ago.

The specific bug I'm experiencing is that missing the touch attack with the ghoul touch spell causes the purple cloud to surround my wizard forever. Even worse, every miss adds another cloud so it becomes denser and denser, and the console is spammed by multiple "Ghoul Touch OnBeginRound".

Our Host!