cleric issue

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by captainjackass, Dec 12, 2007.

Remove all ads!
  1. Cujo

Cujo Mad Hatter Veteran

The "All Eighteens" Cheat

using this method you can make any stat between 8 and 18, before racial changes.

at the screen where you can role for points (basic) or use point buy system (advanced)
    go to the advanced screen and put (for example) strength to 18
    click and drag the number 18 to the right and drop it about where the yellow boxes are in the basic screen, the 18 should disapear.
    go backto the basic screen you'll see the 18 in the yellow box
    go to the advanced screen and repeat (on different attributes)
    finally when you have you stats at the numbers that you want them at go back to basic screen and drop your numbers in the boxes like you rolled them.

this is the method you'd use if you wanted to make a 30 or 35 point buy character although you'd have to keep careful track of the points you spent.

2. captainjackass

captainjackass Member

I get the impression charisma makes the difference between making the undead run away or destroying them.

Very interesting. Charisma = ego. It's starting to make sense now.

That means a dwarf cleric with 5 charisma is an emo little dwarf.

Also turn undead is the reason I won against that skeleton priest and skeleton guards at level 2. Co8 beefed this game's difficulty. I dont know who to blame.

Segway.

I'm starting to like D&D system for the first time because of ToEE. And I played through NWN2.

Gary Gygax would be proud.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  3. windmillcrusadeR

windmillcrusadeR Windmillcrusader

I like Cujo's idea.
    I like occassionally to have a dumb as a door knob character.
    If he's a cleric his diplomacy will still trigger most conversations, but you get some of the best dialogue in hte game.

Our Host!