Circle of Eight Modpack 5.9.x/5.9.xNC General Commentary & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Necroticpus, Aug 27, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

Here's a fix for Lodriss. Extract to data\scr.

You will have to load from a save before you talked to her.
    Or, use the following console commands: (after having installed the file)

Code:
    from py00439script_daemon import *
    set_f('boatmens_tavern_evac_on')

@ mmon:
    While the recent inventory refresh thing has caused some trouble (this bug being part of it too), I don't think it necessitates yanking it out as a whole.

The mod is still considered Beta; there are almost bound to be more quirks and bugs introduced every time new content is created or adjustments are made. These will just be ironed out over time.

@ Ranth:
    You can also restore the XP up to the minimum required for the current level by using the spell Restoration.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  2. zebrainz

zebrainz Yumm

Gaear, sent you an archer build, pls check your private message folder.

3. Kryluss

Kryluss Member

Im not sure if Im posting this in right forum, but i got lost in erbobonc after getting quest Slave Traders. I just have no clue where or even what to look for and im already getting desperate, as i really like the work of you modders and dont want to miss any nice encounter. So if someone could give me that little spoiler here or PM me about where to look in Slave Traders it would help me alot. Anyway like i said i really enjoyed most of the added content especially the lich.

4. mmonagle

mmonagle Established Member

I sent a PM with their location.

5. mmonagle

Thank you. I'll give this a try some time today.

6. Ranth

Ranth Established Member

I was unable to lockpick it. It didnt respond when I tried to... strange. Fair enough.

7. wizgeorge

wizgeorge Prophet of Wizardy

I'm doing a NG group with a paladin and I got the quest Framework to kill a patrol guard and frame a captain. I think i'll have to take a botch on this one. The uppity noble paladin, well she'd never go for it.

8. mmonagle

I downloaded the file and replaced the existing one with it and then executed the script. It was daytime and I noticed that Tolub had returned to the docks. However, I went to the Boatman's Tavern and it was still empty. I passed enough time that it became night time and then re-entered the tavern. Tolub is now there but he was the only one.

9. Oakheart

Oakheart Member

...its possible I didn't read the note, although I still got the retribution quest from Burne, so if that happens if you read the note or not I would say it is likely I forgot to read it.

10. Oakheart

Oakheart Member

I used crafting to up the '+' value on the Silver Sword of Chaos, and it appears to have lost the freedom of movement enchantment... is this just a bug for me, or is it that you can't modify this sword?

11. wizgeorge

That slaver bunch and sorceress is the most despicable, sorriest thing I've seen. The soreceress cast cloudkill on the childrens area and the great bowman hides amonst them. But, he doesn't take any damage from the cloudkill effect. Why is he immune? Did manage to save some of the children. I'm really pissed. That bunch needs killing.

12. cezmail

cezmail Gorboth's Rider

You could try to convince her the guard is an undercover Iuz Boneheart and has protection so she does not register under detect evil. :)

Or just say that this guard is a backslider from Cuthbert and has transgressed one too many time. hehe

But yeah, I can see why you would have to pass up that mission.

13. cezmail

cezmail Gorboth's Rider

Well from the description of the spell, even if he saved he should have taken some damage unless he had a necklace of adaption, or if somehow improved evasion somehow helps him.

14. Oakheart

Oakheart Member

Hmm.. apparently Garl Glittergold is set to give travel instead of trickery, anyone else notice this?

15. wizgeorge

The bow guy 5ft-stepped into the cloud and why the sorceress cast in that direction and not at the party, i'm not sure. The bow guy never did take any damage. After all the looting I noticed Fruella was AC41. I didn't know the game would go that high. Last I heard, anything over 40 wouldn't be recognized by the game engine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!