Changing Voices?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Adoniis, Aug 10, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. Adoniis

Adoniis Member

Heyas. I looked all over and cant find an answer. I'm hoping you guys/gals can provide an answer, and hopefully a solution.

Is there any way to change a characters voice after youve started the game? Seems I screwed up and somehow got a girls voice on my male Fighter :eek:_O:

Oh, and hiyas :cool:

2. Scorched_Earth

Scorched_Earth Established Member

hahahahahaha....sorry...that's funny. I'm pretty sure you can't, but I could be wrong...

3. offtheboat

offtheboat Member

i would like to know , too. the current editor at SP has fields for voice , etc but doesn't allow you to manipulate them. i'm not even that far in the game so i'm probably going to just start over again.

4. KillerSonic

KillerSonic Established Member

game.party[X].stat_level_get(stat_Y,#)

to edit attributes (strength, etc.) race, allignment, god, gender, or anything else (don't know about feats)

X= PC slot -1, Y= attribute, race, allignment, etc. #= numerical value (where appropriate.)
    - console command, might work for voices...if it does i have to use it too

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Please tell me that wasn't one of my voices?

6. KillerSonic

KillerSonic Established Member

your voices are fine(some should be a lil louder tho)

7. Adoniis

Adoniis Member

hehe yes it was one I got from your site. No idea which one though, as I said not sure even how it ended up that way. Sometimes it sounds semi-male... other times... well, yeah...

No worries though, I just started over again. :D

8. Shiningted

It may have been the Edwin voice, thats a guy turned into a girl for memory (or something, never played BG2 so not sure what the back story is). So its meant to be like that I think.

If anyone else has this problem, if they could be more specific as to who it was? I realise you just click the one that sounds appropriate and don't memorise the name/description, but I certainly spawned a character with every voice and checked all the common responses before posting them and I don't remember this.

9. Adoniis

Adoniis Member

It may have well been a guys voice. It just sounds funny too me, and extremly annoying. I'm almost 100% sure it wasn't one YOU actually made. I think it was just one you sponsered. I'll play around to see if I can find it. I cant "Preview" the male voices so it may take awhile. I'll let you know when/if I find it.

I know Edwins voice (male and female). I played BG1 & 2 WAY too many times. It's not him.

10. Shiningted

Well, I didn't personally 'make' any of the voices (unless you meet a talking rat, thats me). I nicked them all from elsewhere on the net. ;)

Just repacked all those custom voices in one pack and am using a few of them myself, I will keep an ear out for that issue.

Our Host!