Can't level up my ranger - stuck at favored enemy

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by camelotcrusade, Nov 7, 2004.

Remove all ads!
  1. camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade Head Boy

Hi, we can move this to the bug list but I wanted it to get some attention so I can go on with the game. i'm using the 2.0 modpack and 3.04 patch plus a temple.zip from yesterday, 11/6/2004.

Anyway, my ranger is now level 5 and my game won't let me get past the favored enemy screen. I picked monstrous humanoid at 1st level and now no matter what I choose it won't let me go on. I can't get skills to highlight so I can finish leveling up.

He levels up OK as any other character class.

Help!

camelotcrusade

2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

Ummmm just did this myself this morning... u may notice there is a little box next to the Favoured Enemy thing, saying +2? If u click on it, it goes to +4... did u forget to do that?

3. camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade Head Boy

Hi, thanks for the tip. I'll try it, but I'm pretty sure I'm stuck. I remember clicking all over the screen for several minutes, trying to find anything that works. But if it works, I will post again here to let you know!!

4. camelotcrusade

camelotcrusade Head Boy

Nope. No dice. Still doesn't work. And my ranger seems to have lost his favored enemy to begin with... it's not listed on his sheet.

He's a level 4 elf ranger who selected monstrous humanoid at first level.

Any ideas?

Our Host!