Can't finish Welkwood Bog?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Zagig, Sep 26, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. Zagig

Zagig Member

So, this is my first time playing TOEE in a few years. Thus, also my first run-through of Welkwood Bog. I'm not sure whether its finished or what. I killed all the kobolds then went into their dungeon, defeated a bunch of big guys in a room with two doors, then some kobolds and undead and Mathel (destroyed him with my cleric) then back to the top and killed a bunch of goblins and then made the giant illusion disappear. Am I missing something?

2. Forgalz

Forgalz Established Member

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Maybe go back and loot the chest if you haven't done so and see if there is someone hiding that you missed.

When you went back to the guy who gave you the quest there wasn't an option to tell him you had killed Mathel?

4. Zagig

Zagig Member

I hadn't gone back to Captain Renton. Yes, that worked as he told me the quest was done. I don't have a rogue so I haven't been able to open the chest yet, but I will go back there later. Thanks sirchet

5. HeJason

HeJason JK2 Deity

Get a Rogue, This game is very hard in the beginning with out one. Every single game I play with every alignment, I make a rogue and us them as my faceman to do all my talking because they get a tremendous amount of skills. :thumbsup:

6. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

I hear there might be a rogue hanging out at the Welcome Wench, (just don't play cards with him).

7. BenWH

BenWH BGPHughes

Or do play cards, you can get him that way too!

Our Host!