Burne's Beavers

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Gaear, May 6, 2006.

Remove all ads!
  1. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Re: New Artifacts

Yeah, add the fems as fighters. D&Ders are notorious for liking to get their asses kicked by chicks anyway . . . ;)

On a side note, wouldn't it be kind of a neat twist to have a few female Burne's Badgers sashaying around Hommlet in ToEE? Wearing some of that hot new leather armor we've seen you guys working on, no doubt. :dribble:

2. Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn Windmill Tilter

Heh, heh, our first post 5.0 project already. Would be easy enough to throw in a couple of female NPCs. Were you thinking of any custom dialogue, or more along the lines of scenery? Haven't done any leather armor since the Blue Studded for KOtB, might be someone elses project. If it was a request, it would be easy enough to do a set of unique leather for the Badgers. Or course I'd have to check what they'r already wearing, as long as they only have 1 or 2 AC ratings of armor it shouldn't take to long. I'm assuming that we don't want to change the AC of pre-existing NPCs.

Cuchulainn.

3. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

I got a whole mess of Playful NPCs stuff in mind for post 5.0.0. The more the merrier :)

4. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

All that's nice & all, but wouldn't this be a good place to call a temporary halt on ToEE & get KotB done? Aside from ironing out 5.0 problems, if any, that might pop up?

Just a thought...

5. Gaear

Spike's right, of course. At the very least, I'll take this to the proper forum to discuss it further some time. But if you're hot-to-trot on doing it, Cuch, I was simply thinking of a different (hot female) version of the generic Badger you see walking around.

6. Lord_Spike

Lord_Spike Senior Member Veteran

Last edited: May 7, 2006
  7. Shiningted

Burne's Beavers? Ur a shocker :p

But the stuff I have for Playful NPCs 1.6 - Working Girls is primarily new KotB stuff I want to give a test run in ToEE to iron out any problems and get some feedback. So don't worry - all roads will lead to the Keep.

8. Cuchulainn

Cuchulainn Windmill Tilter

Hmmm, The Anti-Santa. I like it.:grin: Goes nicely with my Grinch sweatshirt, and Bahbumhug pin.

Re Burne's Beavers: Well a brothel in Homlet is a little more than I had planned on taking on, but there is that empty building below the Wayward Wench. Seriously, I'll cary on with the orcs (their constant evillness deserves some reward), and keep this in the back of my head. Can be nice to have something else to work on when I'm getting fed up with my current project. The armor would be quick enough, portraits slightly slower (for me). Stuff could always be added later with some update of greater impact (DHW, Spells, etc.)

Crap I just spent an hour going through recoved but nameless jpg's from my hd crash, and still can't find my Xmas wallpaper, you guys will have to settle for 1'000 words. Picture if you will.

Rudolph reclined in an easy chair holding a snifter of brandy in his cloven hoof. Behind him on the wall are a row reindeer trophies. Caption:
    All the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names.

Cuchulainn.

9. Gaear

Now that would be friggin' hilarious. Kind of gives Burne more of a 'pimp' persona. I like it. ;)

10. Shiningted

I KNEW that Green Dragon was a brothel in the Kron Hills!!!

Our Host!