Burne back to team?

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Doggy the Goblin, May 1, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. Doggy the Goblin

Doggy the Goblin Member

Hi there

I was role playing a young couple in TOEE with a male bard and an female pally. I need someone to make equipment for us, so I put Burne in the team after we found out the Temple, and I level him up to 10, which grant him two crafting feat at lv9 & 10.

I know he will leave when we found the golden skull. We prepared all the materials, destroyed the skull and killed Z. But when we travel back to Hommlet and ask Burne to join us again, he kept saying he need to study the skull, although we have already destroyed it.

Is there a way to invite him back to team? We really need a crafter.

OR it is bacause of the 7.7 NC? The game usually ends when we kill Z, without NC.

------------------------------

Also, after we killed Z, we travel back to Hommlet and ask Pishella to join, she still has the skull (and everything on the shopping list) and we can get the skull from her inventory. Sounds like a plot...:thumbsup:

2. Gehennis

Gehennis Established Member

Burne only stays with you until certain conditions are met IIRC- destroying the skull is one of them. You will not be able to recruit him again once that is done...

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Someone else mentioned this before ... it is indeed because of the NC extension, as before there was no post-Zuggtmoy story state. We'll have to fix it, sorry. Thanks for reporting.

Our Host!