Bugs for new 5.7...???

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by windmillcrusadeR, Jan 16, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. windmillcrusadeR

windmillcrusadeR Windmillcrusader

It's been a while since was playing TOEE, (Thank you Co8 for not leaving this obsession). anyway, I d/l the Jan 10 patch and muffed the install.
    SO i hit the TNC fix or whatever file and it replaced a file that got lost when it crashed the first activation.
    Now, TOEE hangs, randomly with conversations, scene changes, battles, whatever. not all the time, just occassionally. Usually for about 12-17 seconds.

Also, i can't find the spy at the labor camp after talking to Burne.

Am I supposed to post bug questions here? or somewhere else?

Thanx again Co8 for your kick ass dedication to DND and a way for the average guy to log on, play some DND on a schedule that might be hard to hook up with others.

2. windmillcrusadeR

I have a computer that has a single processor, 2.1 GHz, 2 GB memory and oodles of space (for pirating movies).
    I don't think it's my computer

3. The Royal Canadian

The Royal Canadian Established Member

Hi
    Are you playing 5.7.2 ?? If you are, Jayfie has gone "retro" (in other words Gaear decided that to revert to the "Vanilla" version), and you can find him at the castle (he is the one that looks different from the rest). It could be you have a bad install. If that is the case, I would recommend uninstalling everything, and reinstall from Vanilla on up.
    The Royal Canadian

4. windmillcrusadeR

kewl, i was hoping to not lose my characters but no biggy.
    I'll just look a little closer.

Thanx again Co8 for stoking the DND obsession.

Our Host!